The Retail Analytics Council and Platt Retail Institute announce the first Retail Robotics & AI Conference, which will take place April 26, 2018, at Northwestern University’s San Francisco campus, 44 Montgomery St. The Conference will focus on emerging applications, advanced analytics, and industry trends. Presentations by leading academics and practitioners include:
- Retailers and Their Robots
- Current Research in Robotic Applications and Applied Deep Learnings, and Amazon, Intelligent Agent Assistants, and Driverless Vehicles
- Emerging Retail Robotic Applications
- Global Retail Perspective – Applications and Trends
- Robot and Retail AI Panel Presentations
- Building a 360 Degree View of the Customer
- AI in Retail
Attendance is open to retailers by invitation only, and is limited to 110 participants. This includes Retail Analytics Council Advisory Board members, C-level executives, academics, and leaders in the industry. The format is classroom style, with many opportunities to interact with the presenters and attendees. The event offers a unique opportunity to participate in the advancement of the retail industry’s research and technology through interaction with academics and professionals by means of expert panel discussions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Retailers, academics, retail analysts, technologists, and others interested in the current and future implications of robotics and artificial intelligence in the retail industry. This conference is open to retailers by invitation only.