The Retail Analytics Council and Platt Retail Institute present the second annual Retail Robotics and AI Conference, which will take place on April 11-12, 2019, at the Hilton Orrington Hotel in Evanston, IL (next to the Northwestern University campus). The Conference will focus on implementing and executing retail AI strategies, as well as exploring emerging trends in retail robotics. Presentations by leading academics and retailers include:
- U.S.-China Retailers, Consumer Trends, and AI
- Observations on the State of Retail Technology and AI
- How to Implement a Retail Analytics Function
- Advanced Analytics in Customer-Centric Strategies
- AI Use Cases
- Emerging AI Tech
- Data Privacy
- Robots in Retail Competition Presentations
- Robust Perception for Robotics Systems
- Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- Current Retail Robot Applications and Benefits
- Future Retail Robot Applications
Attendance is open to retailers by invitation only and is limited to 150 participants. This includes Retail Analytics Council Advisory Board members, C-level executives, academics, and leaders in the industry. The format is educational, knowledge advancement-based, with many opportunities to interact with the presenters and attendees. The Conference offers a unique opportunity to participate in the devlopment of the retail industry’s research and technology through interaction with academics and professionals by means of expert panel discussions.
ROBOTS IN RETAIL COMPETITION
New to the Conference in 2019.
Interested firms are invited to apply for consideration. Judges will select those firms that offer significant, breakthrough use of robotics to create unique, relevant, and value-creating solutions for retailers. Winners will be invited to present at the Conference to the senior-level retailer audience of 150 individuals.